Wednesday 23 November 2011

Possible Locations

There are two different locations near my house which I think would work well for the scenes where Zoeys friends are performing the seance.

The first location is in the fields behind my house. As it is a secluded area it would work well for these scenes as Zoeys friends would not want to be disturbed. 




The second possible location is the green outside my house. The only problem with this location is that it is very close to houses and there is a chance people may come out to see what we are doing. I could easily avoid this by informing my neighbours that I am planning to film so they don't disturb me. This is a better location as it is literally a few steps from my house, whereas the other location is a good 15 minute walk, and would be difficult with all the equipment and in the dark.




As I really like both the possible locations, I might film the scenes at both places and decide before editing which one I think works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment