Tuesday 11 October 2011

Character Inspiration - The Fades

I have begun to plan my film trailer. After watching a new BBC 3 show called 'The Fades' I have decided that I would like to create a teaser trailer for a horror/thriller film.

I am going to use my friends as the cast and although I haven't yet decided on the storyboard or on all of the characters, I know I want one character to be a zombie. Although I had this idea before watching 'The Fades', after watching it I have a good idea of exactly what I want this character to look like.





It will be easy for me to replicate this look. I have a friend who is a talented actress and will be able to play the part of a zombie very well. I will also be able to replicate her makeup easily too, as all I will need to do is use a sponge to apply a grey/brown eyeshadow around the eye socket as well as some other areas in her face to make her look dirty. It will be easy to make her hair look straggly by using hairspray and mousse.

Bethany Carter
The above picture is the girl I intend to cast in my trailer as the zombie. She is a very good actress and will make my film seem more realistic. I am going to do her hair and makeup like the girl from 'The Fades'.

No comments:

Post a Comment